Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy Times

I have very happy memories of my time at school ... Don't be rude ... I can remember that far back. The excitement of being chosen as the milk monitor, my projects proudly displayed on the classroom wall and even inside games during a rainy lunch time. All happy times. Perhaps not so much for the teachers who I now appreciate so much more - they didn't get a break from us on those rainy days. 
See! my memory is perfect. A quick post today 'cause I am off to take the kids to school ..."Has anyone seen my keys and where's my bag!"
I have used a La La Land image called Backpack Marci and papers from Kaisercraft 6x6 paper pad 'Shaken Not Stirred Collection' and the following Copic markers:
E000,00,11,13,93
E50,31,25
R02,05,08
C0,2,4,6,8
I am entering in the following challenges:
2 Sisters #156 Favourite Embellishments (anything that I can die cut)
PNDC #10 Back to School     Top 3
Created with Love #53 Back to School
Crafty Boots Die Cuts
Party Time Tuesdays #133 Back to School
Crafty Sentiments Dies and Punches

17 comments:

  1. Very pretty card with such a gorgeously coloured image.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun card with super good coloring... I like the layout and colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked school too.....well the social part of school anyways. I was never chosen as a milk monitor though as we didn't have those at our school. I did almost get picked as AV monitor one year, so that's kinda the same. :-)

    Wonderful card! I love the red and black together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jenny I love how you have coloured the image and your colours and layout look fabulous xx
    I am envious of your happy school days I really did not like school life :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card! Love the checker board paper!! Great image! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Back To School Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. Love the image!! Thanks for entering our Back to School challenge at Created With Love Challenges.
    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fabulous Jenny, love it!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THIS great job coloring and I love the colors you used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Nest Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the colours and the image is a cutie! Ah, the Milk Monitor days... rainy lunchtimes (such a novelty here really!) and the last day of school when you took games in to play, the really cool kids had Mousetrap, lol Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable! TRULY!!!! Love the card! Thanks for sharing with us at the PND challenge, xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card!!! Love it!

    Thank you for joining our Back to School Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls.
    Jasmina DT PND

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this, fabulous striking colours and so beautifully coloured, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choice of colours! Thanks for playing along at Paper Nest Dolls.
    Sue DT PND

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card Jenny and love the image and papers you chose. Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fab card Jenny! Love the colours :)

    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card! Love the image and your coloring! The die cuts are great! Love your sense of humor! :) Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
    Jackie W
    SchoolinandScrappin

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is flipping adorable! Love the little letter accents and that center circle, I thought you stitched the edge of it and even if you didn't it looks great! I know what you mean about getting older, I have to read and reread stuff anymore to make it sink it, sigh. Oh well, could be worse!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.